How To Set-Up and Install Your Nest Cam
The new #NestCam (battery) is a smart, weather-resistant camera that keeps an eye on things both inside and outside your home and alerts you to what matters most.
Learn how to install the Nest Cam (battery).
1. Charge your Nest Cam using the cable provided. Plug it into the power adapter on the camera and into an outlet. The light on the camera will blink white while charging and turn fully white once it’s charged.
2. Add your Nest Cam to the Google Home App and scan the QR Code on the device.
3. Connect your Nest Cam to your home Wi-Fi and bring it where you want to install it. You’ll want to make sure you have a strong connection where you’re installing the device.
4. If you’re mounting your device to a wall, install the wall plate with a drill and the screws provided. The device should be about 6-6.5 feet above the ground to get the best view.
5. Twist the magnetic plate clockwise over the wall plate to secure it.
6. Attach the camera to the magnetic mount. Align the camera so that the status light is at the top and the speaker is on the bottom.
7. For wired installations, plug the weatherproof cable* into the outlet, then to the camera. Make sure you leave a little slack in the cable so that you can attach it to the camera when it’s connected.
8. Once everything is secure, enjoy your extra set of eyes.
September Description Update: Nest Cam (battery) requires the Google Home app and a Google Account – it’s not compatible with the Nest app or the home.nest.com site.
Видео «How To Set-Up and Install Your Nest Cam» опубликовано в категории «Хобби». Продолжительность: 5 мин. 51 сек.